$9.97 12 Weeks to Self-Healing: Transforming Pain through Energy Medicine– International
Please contact me if you would like me to come speak to your group. In addition to the book I have created for you the 12 Weeks Audio Course based on the information in this book to begin healing your emotional, acute and chronic pain! Each week you receive emails that give you free information and tools. You will have access to assessment questions, pain scales , audio downloads and hypnotherapy downloads to begin your journey to self-healing.
Candess M. Campbell, PhD is an internationally known Author, Speaker, Intuitive Coach and Mentor and Psychic Medium Healer.
12 Weeks to Self-Healing guides you through an easy and effective process of healing your emotional and physical pain. It educates you on cutting-edge techniques within the field of energy medicine.
Now you can activate your body’s healing; transform and heal with step-by-step guidance; learn journaling, self-hypnosis and meditation; integrate cutting-edge energy medicine tools and shift your beliefs toward self-healing and abundant living!
Do you have a friend or a loved one who suffers from emotional or physical pain? This is the book for them. Forward by Eldon Taylor, the award winning, New York Times best selling author of over 300 books, and audio and video programs.
It is important for people suffering from emotional and physical pain to have access to self-healing tools to relieve them of their pain and understand they have the power to heal. With this book, they can do this in the privacy of their homes as well as through receiving help from their community.
This book was inspired by a client who came to me directly from the psychiatric ward at a local hospital. She was severely depressed, had been suicidal and suffered from rheumatoid arthritis. As we worked together, it became clear her health and pain increased and decreased depending on her beliefs at the time and whether she was feeling her feelings, or stuck in old beliefs.
Through tools and exercises described in my book, she transformed into a lively, hopeful, spirited woman who was ready to continue her life and work. I also experienced pain in my own life for a time which was directly related to food intolerance and stress. This is also part of my motivation in helping others maintain their physical, emotional and spiritual health. I have used these tools successfully with clients and myself for many years now. I would like to share with others so they can heal in the privacy of their own homes.
Table of Contents
In each chapter there are Tools and Exercises you can use to support your self-healing.
- Week 1. Evaluate your Situation
- This chapter introduces cognitive behavioral therapy and gives tools for the reader to access whether they have depressive or anxiety symptoms. They are pain scales and an overview of medication for depression, anxiety and pain. The readers are given over the counter and nutritional alternatives to medication as well as tools and exercises to create health.
- Week 2. Finding your Passion
- This chapter takes the reader inward to access their dreams and remember their passion. This stimulates hope and motivation for the processes ahead and gives a baseline for their future accomplishments and goals.
- Week 3. Ruling Out and Making Changes: Diet, Food Intolerance, and Exercise
- We have known for many years that diets do not work long term. This chapter provides the reader with information about food intolerance that often leads to pain and weight gain. Food choices and exercise are discussed in moderate and reasonable ways so the readers can actually integrate these changes into their lives.
- Week 4. Hypnotherapy
- Trance is a natural state and the reader learns how to make us of this tool as well as using self-hypnosis for pain management. NLP is discussed and they are taught to create a self-healing script. Pain management and weight loss scripts are included.
- Week 5. Assess Your Beliefs
- Underlying the reader’s behaviors are their beliefs. The reader will learn to identify their self sabotaging beliefs that may create pain and learn to use their intuition to move toward health.
- Week 6. Stress Comes in Many Forms
- In this chapter the reader will learn to identify stress symptoms and the stressors in their life. They will be given tools and exercises to reduce stress.Many people who suffer with pain are sensitive and this chapter helps them to identify if they are sensitive, which normalizes the experience and they are given solutions to help them to live more comfortably in a fast paced, ever changing world.
- Week 7. Feel your Feelings
- The readers are encouraged to feel rather than stuff their feelings. Setting boundaries and learning how and having the courage to communicate their needs are encouraged.
- Week 8. Meditation
- Meditation enhances the readers’ connection with their creative and healing source within. This chapter overviews meditation styles and provides the reader many choices to practice.
- Week 9. Trauma
- Symptoms of trauma are identified and post traumatic stress is discussed. The reader is introduced to EMDR, an effective treatment for trauma.
- Week 10. Your Energy System
- The reader is introduced to their Biofield, the energy around there body. Chakras, energy centers in the body within our subtle bodies are clarified and the reader learns to understand their own chakra centers and make positive choices toward health.
- Week 11. Energy Medicine
- Self healing with kinesiology, acupuncture, essential oils and crystals are powerful tools in this chapter.
- Week 12. Integration and Receiving
- In this chapter the reader determines where their energy goes. They reassess their symptoms and integrate the tools learned thus far. This chapter is also about learning to receive through increased awareness, body work, manifesting and activating their energy system.
- Praise for 12 Weeks to Self-Healing
“12 Weeks to Self-Healing: Transforming Pain through Energy Medicine by Candess Campbell, PhD is one of the best books I’ve encountered. It explores the mysteries of the healing process in a beautiful, yet easy, way to understand. The book offers tools and techniques that will help most people with chronic pain conditions. I have to compliment the author in her ability to combine well known medical/physical concepts and principles with the less known, more mysterious, abstract metaphysical/spiritual concepts. I have no hesitation in recommending this book to almost anybody, but in particular to those people with chronic illnesses. As a medical doctor, I have to say that the medical facts are well researched and I definitely endorse this book as another therapeutic tool and would not hesitate to recommend it to many of my own patients.”
— David Sandoval M.D., rheumatologist
“I love your book! I am so happy to be back in it … amazing learning potential and such a wonderful shift in style. It reminds me of peaches. I know that I like them, but I always forget how MUCH I like them until I sink my teeth right back into one. Juicy, sweet, simple, and healthy. Just like 12 Weeks!”
— Pamela Maliniak, editor and intuitive writing coach of 12 Weeks to Self-Healing: Transforming Pain through Energy Medicine and other works, such as The Bliss Mistress Guide to Transforming the Ordinary Into the Extraordinary and Breaking Free from Critical Addiction
“I have utilized many aspects of energy medicine in my health coaching practice over the past 25 years and have studied with many of the top names in the field. Candess Campbell’s new book provides a thorough description of energy medicine along with practical applications and easy to follow instructions. If I could pick one book to help people understand and put into practice the energetic tools for mind-body balancing, this would be it!”
— Dr. Doreen Borseth, DC
“Candess Campbell’s new book is filled with insights, ideas and practical knowledge on how to heal. This book is a must read for the serious healer as well as the person looking for self-discovery.”
— Charles Lightwalker, PhD, author, healer, and shaman
“The road to wellbeing can be confusing and frustrating. Rather than stumbling upon what works through trial-and-error, here is system that anyone can employ to improve wellbeing. With a substantial degree of personal and professional experience, the author takes the reader through a journey of self-discovery. Throughout the book, the reader will discover alternative approaches and tactics for dealing with physical, emotional, and mental challenges. Candess Campbell is a truly gifted therapist, and her love of humankind shines through the pages of this gem.”
— Brian E. Walsh PhD, author of Unleashing Your Brilliance; co-author of 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life; producer of videos: Beliefs & Behaviors, Enriched Learning, and Rewire Your Brain
“If you’re tired of feeling sick and powerless, grab a copy of 12 Weeks to Self-Healing: Transforming Pain through Energy Medicine by Candess Campbell, Ph.D. This book offers a comprehensive explanation of the mind-body connection and presents practical ways to break old habits that lead to illness. As an energy worker, Campbell understands the dimensions beyond accepted Western thinking, and yet is well-versed in the advances of modern medicine. This is a book that will help people transform their lives.”
— Dana Taylor, author of Ever-Flowing Streams
“Healing is not just a physical journey; it is also a mental, emotional, and spiritual journey. In 12 Weeks to Self-Healing: Transforming Pain through Energy Medicine, Candess Campbell has gathered a thorough compendium of resources and exercises to help you tap into your own power to heal or transform your relationship to pain. Following her 12-week outline, you are sure to find tools to assist you on your journey.”
— Carol Woodliff, shaman & intuitive coach, and author of From Scared to Sacred: Lessons in Learning to Dance with Life
“Candess Campbell has a gem of a book that will touch your mind, heart, and soul. Anyone experiencing pain will be nourished by her wisdom, and touched by her compassion. Her unique combined experience in psychology and energy work has given her distinct knowledge that really changes live. This is integrative medicine at it’s finest, and provides huge insights!”
— Jill Weadick, spiritual teacher
“Proven methods distilled from the author’s life experience will jump start your personalized program of self-healing. Even as a seasoned Energy Healer for over 35 years, I discovered new areas of practical information. Candess lifelong passion to bridge allopathic and energy/vibrational medicine crystalizes in 12 Weeks to Self-Healing.”
— Michael David Lawrience, author of The Secret for Freedom from Drama, Trauma, and Pain
“I have been astonished by the quality of content Candess has provided related to her book 12 Weeks to Self Healing. As someone who lived severely disabled by CFS/ME for over 14 years, I am selective about who I listen to on the subject of healing. I want someone to acknowledge the difficulties of illness and move us forward from where we are. I want practical exercises that I can apply to my life. Candess does all this and more.”
— Katherine T Owen, author of It’s OK to Believe
“From the very beginning, Dr. Candess Campbell balances clinical information with practical suggestions for emotional and physical pain relief. She explains, in real-life terms, how our daily choices can impact our physical health. Most importantly, she shares ideas for holistic and integrative solutions that can work without negative side effects, starting today!”
— Camille Leon, founder and executive director, The Holistic Chamber of Commerce www.HolisticChamberOfCommerce.com