Your DNA (deoxyribonucieic acid) holds the essential blueprint for all biological life. It consists of a sugar base, phosphates, and a sequencing of nucleotides. Your DNA contains the encoded information relative to both your physical and spiritual lineage and determines your physical form, spiritual gifts and much more. It is unique and very personal. Our present physical DNA contains two strands, and there are “shadow” strands, held in your etheric body.
Your DNA contains the master plan for your life purpose and divine potential. It is who you are, literally holding the archetypal patterns of your life. Previously, all this information has been inaccessible.
Now, through the Lords of Karma, your DNA can be activated to 144 strands raising you to a high level of oneness in body, mind and spirit.
DNA Activation is a one time process and can be done on anyone, including children. As the planet evolves, many have found their DNA is activating automatically and I have seen people who have activated themselves as high as 12 strands. It is through the Lords of Karma that the full activation can take place. Click here for DNA Frequently Asked Questions
Activate your DNA – Change Your Life!
The DNA activation empowers you in your own healing process. The benefits vary with each individual.
Some of the benefits may include the following:
- Allows you to bring in and hold more light in the physical body
- Empowers you to manifest talents and abilities you have not yet realized
- Enables you to have more energy
- Brings more clarity into your life
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases intuition and clairvoyance
- Creates a greater opening for ongoing connection with your Higher Self
Some reported results with activation:
- improved intuition
- heightened clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience
- enhanced discernment
- more precise use of language
- sharper memory
- quicker manifestation
- renewed sense of competency
- letting go of old stuff
- seeing relationships more clearly
- attracting “soul mates”
- finding deeper love with others
- capacity to confront self-truths
- staying focused
- staying in the moment