I send my e-newsletters at the beginning of every month. Please join my mailing list to get this delivered directly to your Inbox each month. Share it with your friends!
All Healing is Self Healing August 2011 Newsletter
Young Living Essential Oils
Whenever I talk about Essential Oils and especially when you put the oils directly on your body (which is called neat) or when you ingest them, use only therapeutic grade essential oils. That is why I use Young Living.
Great in the first aid kit for Summer!
A delightful antiseptic blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Lavandin and Myrtle formulated for diffusing to purify and cleanse the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke and disagreeable odors.
The many uses of Purification!
1. Diffuse to clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors.
2. Put several drops on a cotton ball and place in the air vents in the home, office or hotel room or other enclosed area to cleanse the air.
3. While traveling, inhale Purification during flights to protect yourself from pathogens found in the re-circulated air.
4. Put on drop on insect bites to cleanse and stop the itching.
5. Apply a drop on blemishes to clear the skin.
6. Rub a drop on the outside of a sore throat when it is first beginning.
7. Rub a drop on a blister to cleanse & disinfect.
8. Spritz several drops of oil mixed with water to repel insects.
9. Apply Purification & Peppermint oil diluted with V-6 to a cotton swab and rub just inside the ear to eliminate ear mites in cats and dogs.
10. Mix a few drops in a spray bottle and spray pet bed to repel fleas.
11. If bitten by a bee, apply immediately and watch the pain of the sting disappear.