New! Healthy Weight Loss CD (Download Only)
Candess M. Campbell has Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy from American Pacific University and a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Gonzaga University. She has been counseling women and men for over 30 years.
In this Audio you will:
- Learn to visualize and create what you desire.
- Effortlessly begin new eating habits that support your goal of weight loss.
- Begin to nurture yourself and allow yourself to rest. A significant reason people gain weight or cannot lose is that they do not get sufficient rest.
- Experience increased movement and a desire to exercise.
- Enjoy activities you may have not done lately and create new activities with friends.
- Regain control over your eating and choices in your life.