New! Healthy Weight Loss Audio
Increase your self esteem and make simple loving choices of self care easily and gently with this healing process. Create your heart’s desire!
Candess M. Campbell has Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy from American Pacific University and a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Gonzaga University. She has been counseling women and men for over 30 years.
In this Audio you will:
- Learn to visualize and create what you desire.
- Effortlessly begin new eating habits that support your goal of weight loss.
- Begin to nurture yourself and allow yourself to rest. A significant reason people gain weight or cannot lose is that they do not get sufficient rest.
- Experience increased movement and a desire to exercise.
- Enjoy activities you may have not done lately and create new activities with friends.
- Regain control over your eating and choices in your life.