You can lose weight and increase your health! Whatever you manifest is created at the 'mental reflective plane' first. This CD gently takes you into a relaxed state where you visualize and your subconscious creates. You no longer need to go into effort. This self-hypnosis CD will assist you in creating the health and the body that that reflects the true You!
This program can be used in three ways:
1. Listen to Track 1 for relaxation at any time to help you to unwind and de-stress.
2. Use this as a full hypnotherapy session by listening to Track 1, the Relaxation Induction first and then Track 2, the Abundance Session.
3. You can go directly to Track 2 and listen to the session on Abundance. If you wish, you can do this while you are doing something else and let your subconscious mind pick up the suggestions.
This CD is based on the amazing readings of Edgar Cayce. The intent is to raise your vibration and allow yourself to manifest the gifts of the Universe.
The first track is a 10 minute Relaxation Induction.
The second track is a 22 minute session on Abundance.
*As a safety precaution, do not listen to this CD or any other hypnotherapy CD when you are driving or any time you need to be alert.
Edgar Cayce is the most renowned psychic in history. He was able to go into a self-induced trance and receive information, which has been referred to as readings. In his readings he diagnosed medical issues and gave suggestions to overcome illness. He provided instruction on improving relationships and shared how to develop a closer relationship with God. He has left us over 300 titles of information from which we can learn and grow.
Candess M. Campbell, PhD is a Transformational Life Coach and an Intuitive Counselor. She has her doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy from APU and her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Gonzaga University. She is an Author and an International Workshop Facilitator. She can be reached through http://www.energymedicinedna.com.
To ensure the CD downloads easily and properly:
- Make sure your computer has all the updates.
- Make sure your internet speed is fast enough to perform a download.
This will alleviate problems you may have. After this, if there are problems contact email@example.com