Candess M. Campbell, PhD has been serving clients for chemical dependency and mental health issues for 27 years.
As a licensed mental health and chemical dependency counselor, Candess M. Campbell, PhD has been assisting clients in Spokane and the surrounding area cope with and heal life situations.
Whether it is a mental health illness, trauma, or learning to move through a difficult life situation, she can direct and support your process.
Services Candess M. Campbell, PhD provides but are not limited to the following:
- Depression/Anxiety/PTSD (Post-traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Loss and Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Personal Growth
- Life and Spiritual Direction
- Coping with disease or chronic pain
- Trauma – Military and combat-related stress
- Academic Issues
- Adults who have been sexually/physically abused as children
Some of the modalities Dr. Campbell uses are:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Guided Visualization
Many Insurance Plans Accepted