When you are in the process of developing your intuition, you can become aware of your Claircognizance. This is when you just know something! This information may be coming from your Higher Self or you may be tapping into the Collective Unconscious. Rather than Higher Self, Abraham-Hicks uses the concept Vibrational Representation of Yourself. Given that my work is all about Energy, I love it!
Over the years I have noticed that one difference between someone such as myself who works as a clairvoyant, and others, is, I listen to this voice. Be careful not to “intellectually over-ride” the information you get. If you are not sure, give yourself some time and use your other intuitive senses as well.
Many people who have this type of clairvoyance doubt the information they get because they think everybody gets this information. Begin to write down the information and practice listening to what you know.
Examples of this are listed below.
- You meet someone and already know details about them.
- You have information about a current event that you didn’t read or hear about.
- You had an idea for a business plan or a book and didn’t follow up on it and someone else created the plan and became successful.
- You lose your keys and can close your eyes and see where they are.
- One that happens for me is when I watch detective shows or read mystery novels, I usually quickly know “who did it.”
In your journal list what you know to be true without external information. Begin to listen to your inner thoughts. Make notes of the information you get during meditation. Also, watch when you doubt yourself and note when you find that you were right.
Sign up to receive 4 Ways to Develop your Clairvoyance!