This month I shared with you different ways to connect with your Intuition – Clairaudience, Claircognizance, and Clairsentience. Here are some key points about Clairvoyance. If this interests you be sure to get 4 Ways to Develop your Clairvoyance!
- Clairvoyance is to reflect your Soul and the Divine within you.
- Clairvoyance means clear seeing.
- Everyone is clairvoyant. Most of you have had your clairvoyance invalidated or you were made fun of and you gave it up.
- You are programmed to only believe what you can access with your five senses.
- Clairvoyance allows you to see neutrally, without judgment.
- Clairvoyance helps you to release judgment and create forgiveness.
- There are many paths to the Divine and each can lead you back to your Source.
- Clairvoyance is not magic. You have access to this ability and you can develop it if you’d like. You are responsible for what you create.
One of the ways I developed my Clairvoyance was by having intuitive readings when I was attending the Church of Divine Man.